Monday, 15 July 2013

My trip to London

Last week I went to London with my sister. We were so lucky that the weather was beautiful all week long. No rain, no cold, only bright sunny days! So we walked a lot and visited many (everything looks so much nicer when the sun is shining), no need to get back inside early.

Here are some pictures of our trip. I always tend to make a lot of pictures, I took over 400 this time (in 5 days)! No worries, won't bother you with all of them, haha!
Actually, am I the only one who makes that many pictures on holidays? It's just that I want to capture every moment to relive my holiday again, I guess.





So we went to Camden Town (love the markets and the expressive people), Covent Garden, visited some of the beautiful parks that London has (I wish we had one of those), and of course we went shopping in the biggest Primark ever in Tottenham Court Road. My sister told me he was big, bigger than the one in Oxford Street, but when we got there, I didn't know she ment that big! Oh my goodness! You don't want to know how much time we spent there, not gonna tell you anyway!
We also went to see the musical Wicked ... and it was wicked! A fantastic experience, so enjoyed it!

And now, back home, I have to start working again for school. I have to prepare for my internship which starts in august. But in the meantime, there will definitely be some time for enjoyment!

Love,
Sofie

11 comments:

  1. awesome pictures! love camden so much. i saw wicked last year, it was soo good xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah! I had never been to a real London musical before, so I was very excited about it. It was awesome!

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely little blog! These photos are so stunning... The colours are so rich! I especially like the picture of the buskers - it just captures the mood! Lovely post!
    Rachael x
    www.rachaeleeno.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael! I love buskers but we don't have them that much here in Belgium, but in London they are quite common. This little band was so cheerful!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip, it certainly sounds like you had a fantastic time :) I bet it was perfect in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was amazing! I love going to London and I will definitely go back next year!

      Delete
  4. It looks so lovely!! Really want to visit London soon again my self !

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and nice pictures! I would really love to visit London someday..

    Would you like to follow each other? xx

    Felicia,
    beautywithtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog and I will definitely follow you! x

      Delete
  6. Really nice pictures Sofie, I always take loads on holiday too! You look like you had a great time in the big city :)

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! You can never take too many pictures!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comment!