Friday, 10 January 2014

Sparkling winter trip to London!














On Sunday, my sister and I took the Eurostar from Brussels to London. I've been there now several times - 7 times I guess - but I always love to go back. England has a special place in my heart (okay, that sounded a little sentimental). Normally we only go on holidays in summertime. But we really couldn't wait that long. And since my exams start next week, and I actually should be studying right now, I was very clever and took my school material along (ehem, haven't touched it).

I had an amazing four days with my sister in London (we even didn't fight, result!). And to give you a little impression of my journey, I selected just a few (of the many) pictures I took.

And when I have some free time besides all that, then I'm trying to study for my exams. Aaargh!


I hope you're all doing well!
Love,
Sofie

12 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! And the sweet shop looks amazing - they don't have many of the Hardy sweet shops where I live and only discovered them when I went up north a bit. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. London looks so festive. I love it. I've never been to Europe but I want to go desperately.

    Viva La Fashion | Beauty + Life Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pics! I love london ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi !

    beautiful pics !

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. London looks amazing! That's so cool you're making a video of the trip.
    I really enjoyed looking at these pics!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. London is my favourite city! Where did you see the big Robin lights?!

    Cadaea.blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Robins were in Carnaby Street. Apparently every year they decorate the street in a different theme. This year's theme was robins. It was gorgeous! x

      Delete
    2. Ah, I didn't get a chance to go there this year! Looks cool though :)

      Delete
  7. London <3 love being there - have to wait till summer then my flight starts ^^
    great idea to make a video - i´m interested

    best wishes
    Papperlapapp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visit and follow my blog, I will do the same as a return.
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!