Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Creamy green smoothie: Kiwi, avocado & banana



I have yet another smoothie for you today! This week I wanted to try one with kiwi and avocado. And since I only had very little inspiration, I added banana, again. Banana basically goes in every smoothie, right?



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ingredients:
(6 glasses)

5 kiwis
1 avocado
2 bananas
400 ml almond milk

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Peel the banana, avocado and kiwis. Cut them all into pieces. Put all ingredients together in a blender. Blend blend blend. Done!

Wow, it seems like I can't hold a camera! How skewed is this picture, hehe.


Okay I have to admit that this smoothie actually doesn't look very green. But I thought to name this smoothie 'green' anyway since all ingredients are green, except for the banana and the almond milk of course, ... Hm okay, this actually doesn't make sense at all since that's basically half of the ingredients. Never mind.



The banana was very present in this smoothie, but the kiwis gave it a more acidic flavour. I thought it was too bad that you didn't taste the avocado (I ♥ avocado!). The avocado only made the smoothie a little more creamy.

What do you think? Do you like kiwi in smoothies?


Love,
Sofie 

4 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I've never tried kiwi in a smoothie, but I do love using avocado :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the se mix of fruits!
    So good!
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so delicious! I love banana, kiwi and avocado so I will definitely try this one out as well! And the pictures turned out great haha :)


    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!
    thanks for sharing.
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!