Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Exotic smoothie: Pineapple, banana & coconut



Lately we've been treated with some lovely sunny day's. I'm so happy the weather is slowly turning around! I love the chirping birds in the morning or when I go for a run in the park, I love the beautiful blossom trees, I love the smell of the air at this time of the year ... aah, how I love springtime!

So I thought, why not celebrate this glorious time with a very exotic smoothie. Right.



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ingredients:
(6 glasses)

1 pineapple
2 bananas
400 ml rice-coconut drink (or just coconut milk, but we didn't have that)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Peel the bananas and clean the pineapple. Cut everything into pieces. Put all ingredients together in a blender. Blend blend blend. Done!



Finally a smoothie my sister really wanted to try. She likes her smoothies very sweet and only wants those that have lots of banana or berries in them.



It's not one of the most daring combinations, but oh my goodness, it just tastes like summer!

Are you going to try this smoothie?


Love,
Sofie

19 comments:

  1. Wow great,so heathly
    Wanna follow each other
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pineapples so this seems amazing! And I LOVE your sunglasses... they're adorable!
    xo, Sarah

    xosarahholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! Yummy <3

    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This smoothies looks amazing, really summery and refreshing! I also love the sunglasses too :)

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of all your smoothies Sofie, they always look amazing and your photography is so lovely! Rachel x

    Pillar-box Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks absolutely delish! I don't have a blender right now bc I just moved, but I could so see myself making this :)
    www.wearitbetter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that looks really delicious and summerish :) Coconut sounds like a fun idea to try!

    http://lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks incredibly delicious! I'll have to give it a try :)
    -MJ
    Marlee and You

    ReplyDelete
  9. following you now
    kisses
    keep intouch

    ReplyDelete
  10. the smoothie looks so good!

    birdsofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm most certainly trying this out! I've loved everything of yours that I've tried (even the ones that were a tad tweaked on my end ^^')

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! So happy to read that you've tried some of my smoothies!! This truly makes my day! Thank you very much x

      Delete
  12. This smoothie sounds delicious, perfect summer flavours!

    x Dash of Blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely going to have to give this a shot. Love both pineapple and banana. Now that things are warming up I need to detox...not off to a great start considering I'm posting a Shamrock Shake recipe tomorrow. :( Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks and sounds delicious! It also looks soooooooo easy. I'll definitely be trying this. Thanks for sharing!

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. YUM!!!! I love these tropical flavors. I bet this tastes like sunshine in a glass!

    XOXO
    Becca | Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. The juice looks delicious though am not a big fan of bananas. See our post http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/2014/03/belly-ring-comeback.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!