Friday, 25 April 2014

Reminder: Be yourself!

*


Today I just wanted to leave you with this. I found this quote a few weeks ago on Pinterest and it has really been the best motivation to help me not to care about what other people think and to be myself. It's okay to be different. It's okay to stand up for what you love to do. And it's okay to be unique. Because THAT is what makes you interesting and makes you YOU.

So remember this for when you're feeling insecure. You don't have to do what everyone else is doing. Just be yourself, because that's something that ONLY YOU can do best!


Love,
Sofie

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful quote! Completely agree. Lovely blog you have here!

    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know. Reading this will instantly make me feel better! x

      Delete
  3. Love quotes like this! I came across one that's quite similar: By being yourself, you're putting something in this world that wasn't there before.

    Fashionicide, Fashion with a difference
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a beautiful quote too! Thank you for sharing :)

      Delete
  4. such a nice and wise words :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!